$69 w/ Cart
$40 w/ Cart
$79 w/ Cart
$45 w/ Cart
- Observe all signage regarding cart traffic.
- On par 3’s stay on the cart path.
- Keep all 4 tires on the pavement when on the cart paths.
- Keep carts out of low areas and areas where drains are located.
- Only licensed drivers or drivers with permits are allowed to operate golf cars.
- Cart directional signs signify you are to return to the cart path.
- Golf carts are not toys and can be dangerous if mishandled.
- Treat golf cars with respect. Don’t damage carts in any way.
- Carts shouldn’t be near the Greens or on the slopes of the Greens at any time.
- Don’t hit until other players are out of range or until they have moved their carts clear of the green complex.
- Don’t hit into grounds staff. Let them clear the area before hitting.
- Shout a warning if a shot might hit someone.(FORE)
- Don’t get in front of your group. You may accidentally get hit.
- Don’t move or talk or stand to close to a player making a stroke.
- Don’t allow electronic devices such as cell phones and radios distract others.
- Don’t stand directly behind the ball or the hole when a player is about to play.
- Don’t cast a shadow on another players line of putt.
- Remain close to or on the green until your group putts out.
- PLAY WITHOUT DELAY- KEEP UP WITH THE GROUP IN FRONT OF YOU.
- Play a provisional ball if you think a ball may be lost or out of bounds.
- When searching for a ball let the group behind play through.
- REPLACE DIVOTS AND REPAIR BALL MARKS.
- Rake sand bunkers.
- Replace the flagstick properly.
- Onesomes and twosomes do not have prioity over threesomes and foursomes. I would reccomend letting them through when there is no one in front of you.
- BE ON TIME FOR YOUR TEE TIME. THAT MEANS CHECK IN AT LEAST 15 MINUTES EARLY